Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

utang 5-6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1utang 5-6 Empty utang 5-6 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 pm

cosmo466

Arresto Menor

Atty I have a question, yung tita ko nagutang ng 3000 sa isang 5-6 with no written contract just purely verbal for the completion of the requirements of her son's job as guaratee na capable siya makapagbayad including the 20% interest per month, unexpectedly yung anak niya nasangkot sa rape but later on on the case was proven with lack of evidences. so consequently he lost the job, kasi he only spent 1 week sa work,,ngayon my auntie can't pay the remaining amount including the interest pero kahit papaano nakapaghulog na ng 1,500 her husband is just a tax driver who doesn't have a regular work ngayon yung creditor is keep going to her house and harrasing them to produce with the entire amount hanggang sa dumating na point na napunta na ng baranggay and then we found out that baranggay captain was in favor of the creditor, urging my auntie to comeout with the remaining amount including the interest, here are my questions,
1. Was the decision right in a legal aspect? you would see from the very beginning na biased na ang kapitana without considering the capacity of the debtor
2. Upon learning the biased and unfair treatment ng kapitana nag breakdown ang tita ko to the point na pumayag siya sa kasunduan bayaran everything including the interest with a written document and now the problem is saan siya kukuha ng pera
3. Can we put this case higher like in munisipyo kasi unfair ang judgement sa tita ko I have a friend with the same case 5-6 kaso ang pinabayad lang ng baraggay captain sa kanya ay yung principal which is legally right!!
4. If not mistaken the anti-usery law was already suspended so the creditors are now free to dictate the interest they want.. ngayon my question it does also apply in the case of 5-6 business from unregistered creditor

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum