Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About utang po...pls help!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About utang po...pls help! Empty About utang po...pls help! Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm

nhoreen

Arresto Menor

Nakautang po ang friend ko sa isang person na nag nenegosyo ng pautang sa palengke, wala pong contract bout sa mga nakuhang pera bale sa notebook lang nakapirma na na receive ang certain amount, marami din pong natulungan ang friend ko na makautang sa kanya kaso sa kasamaang palad lumayas na ang iba sa mga ito...nakiusap ang friend ko kung pwedeng ireconstruct ang utang kasi may mga delays na nga sa pagbabayad kaso di pumayag ang creditor; nag iwan na rin ng makina o sewing machine ang friend ko dahil nahiya na nga siya na di na siya nakakahulog;ngayon ang creditor eh nagbabanta na na pupunta sa workplace ng friend ko para sabihin sa mga superiors nya ang nangyari...bale ang total daw po ng utang according sa creditor ay 165,000.00 kasama na ang interes o tubo...kasali pa ba ito sa small claims court? kasama ba sa pag compute ang interest sa sinasaad ng small claims court na less than 100k? wala naman pong intensyon na lumayas ang kaibigan ko, kaso ang request nya ay ang pagbabayad ng pa unti unti sa utang na di sya ang lubos na nakinabang, ano po kaya ang dapat nya gawin or may dapat bang ika worry na makukulong siya sa utang na to?...please help po...and thank you Shocked

2About utang po...pls help! Empty Re: About utang po...pls help! Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

attyLLL

one defense your friend can use is that if there is no written agreement as to interest, then no interest is legally due, but the principal is payable. A lot depends on what is written on that note book. in addition, if the interest is too high, such as more than 3% per month, there's a good chance that the courts will not uphold such a high rate of interest.

your friend should document what the creditor is doing. he can write to him that if he persists in harassing him, he will file a criminal case of unjust vexation against him.

the rules of the small claims court does not distinguish between the principal amount and the interest, so the the total claimed cannot exceed P100k.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3About utang po...pls help! Empty Re: About utang po...pls help! Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

jov3n

Arresto Menor

Atty.. may isa po akong friend na nagpapa-utang din, baleh ako ang-finance sa kanya.. at first few months, maganda naman business namin at naibalik ang perang pinagamit ko at interest. But, since last January until today, wala na po syang na-ibigay dahil ayaw daw magbayad yung napa-utangan nya. Gusto ko po syang piliting makabayad na kahit pa-unti-unti, meron din po akong hawak na promissory not laban sa kanya pero di lng napa-notarized. Sabi po nya, ginagawan naman daw niya ng paraan at walang balak akong takbuhan, pero gusto ko po sana meron na syang maibalik kahit paunti-unti dahil may trabaho naman mister nya.

Please advice po. and Advance thanks.

4About utang po...pls help! Empty Re: About utang po...pls help! Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:41 pm

sweeteeclau

Arresto Menor

Ako po atty ask ko kung pwede ba ko sampahan ng case ng lender kse ako ang witness. I am the witness between the lender and the borrower. Both of them are my friends. The borrower knew the lender because of me. The lender lent money to the borrower as an investment. They did sign on the promisorry note and I was the witness. The borrower received check for the principal amount but the 25% interest will be deposited to the lender's fiance account number. All details are stated there. If the borrower fails to repay the lender, can the lender sue me for I am the witness. And without me, she wouldn't knew the borrower.

5About utang po...pls help! Empty Re: About utang po...pls help! Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

attyLLL

joven, file a complaint at the barangay or a small claim. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph.

sweet, if you just signed as a witness, then no, lender will have no cause against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum