Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daily salary rate for outsourced employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ChrisBaldos

Arresto Menor

Hi here's the scenario:
I was employed in Company A (employer) with 26 days (monday-saturday) of work per month.
Then outsourced to Company B (client) with only 22 days (monday-friday) of work per month.
We follow the client schedule but receiving employer daily rate computation.
Example:
Employer
Dec 1-15, 2012
Days of work = 13

Client
Actual days of work = 10

I'm receiving payslip that is based on 13 days computation which I believe decreases my daily rate and its badly reflect on my regular OT.
Is this legal?

I'm a Project based employee

TIA
Chris

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you should clear that sa employer mo.. since you were assigned sa company b, you became a daily paid employee.. syempre yung pinasok mo lang don ang babayaran.. pero yung rate.. dapat ni clear mo sa employer bago ka nag start sa company b.

stargazer

Arresto Mayor

Do you have a job contract with your company stating that you will receive a monthly salary or a daily rate?

Kasi kung monthly salary nakalagay sa contract mo, iregardless kung 5 days ka lang pinapasok sa client nyo, they still need to pay you as whole months worth of salary. In some cases, employers with outsourced employees requires their employees to report to their company on Saturdays just to complete the required hours/days of work.

It's better to check your contract and clarify with your employer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum