Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

finance loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finance loan Empty finance loan Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm

keenedge

Arresto Menor

Good day to all of you,

I would like to get help for my problems.We loaned from a financing bank somewhere in Ortigas two years ago.. i dont have problem in payment because i have a stable job before.but now, i got my new job and my salary is not on time.. and almost two months that i have not received my salary yet... i am updated for my payment in this financing company.. until last november that i cant pay them until this January...and they keep on threatening me and my family.. and telling all the badwords to us.. my question is... can they file a case against me for not paying my loans for two months? thank you.

2finance loan Empty Re: finance loan Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 am

earl223

Arresto Menor

As long as you are still willing to pay and not running away from your obligations, then they can't file a case against you... and whatever happens, you will not go to jail.

You can report them to the Banko Central ng Pilipinas as what they are doing is against BSP Circular 454 (s.2004): Unfair collection practices.

3finance loan Empty Re: finance loan Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 pm

keenedge

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for your kind advice. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum