Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer or Sale of the house of my mom

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer or Sale of the house of my mom Empty Transfer or Sale of the house of my mom Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Aero13

Arresto Menor

My mom died last December 2008. Sad , Unfortunately hindi ko pa nalalakad yung paglilipat ng titulo nung lupa at bahay sa pangalan ko although nagbabayad ako ng Amilyar yearly para dun sa property.

Question ko po;

1. Ano po ang kailangan kong e-process dahil ang dad ko po ay Chinese Citizen so hindi po siya pwede magkaroon ng property lalo na lupa dito sa atin so automatic po na mapupunta sa akin yung property tama po? Nagiisang anak lang po ako kaya ako lang or kay dad siya mapupunta.

2. Is there a way na ma benta po yung house kahit naka pangalan pa kay mama without going to the process of transferring it first to me?

3. So far, meron pong nakatira dun na kamag-anak namin although I already told them na need ko na yung house by September next year 2015. Is there such a law na kailangan ko silang bigyan ng money as seperation dun sa bahay since matagal na silang tumira dun 20+ years na..

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Aero13 wrote:

1. Ano po ang kailangan kong e-process dahil ang dad ko po ay Chinese Citizen so hindi po siya pwede magkaroon ng property lalo na lupa dito sa atin so automatic po na mapupunta sa akin yung property tama po? Nagiisang anak lang po ako kaya ako lang or kay dad siya mapupunta.

The constitution prohibits aliens in acquiring real properties here in the Philippines, however, as an exception, they can acquire by virtue of "HEREDITARY SUCCESSION", specially, when your papa and mama were LEGALLY MARRIED.

Therefore, You and your papa owned the property equally.(assuming that THEY were LEGALLY married)

IF they were not legally married then, you own the whole property.

Aero13 wrote:
2. Is there a way na ma benta po yung house kahit naka pangalan pa kay mama without going to the process of transferring it first to me?

Execute an extrajudicial partition with deed of sale.(assuming na legally married mama and papa mo)

Aero13 wrote:
3. So far, meron pong nakatira dun na kamag-anak namin although I already told them na need ko na yung house by September next year 2015. Is there such a law na kailangan ko silang bigyan ng money as seperation dun sa bahay since matagal na silang tumira dun 20+ years na..

No law to that effect, however, it does not preclude you by way of gratuity to give them money.(nasa sayo if bigyan mo)

taurus4296

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have just registered in this forum. Just want to seek advice. My mom inherited a property via deed of sale from my grandparents. The title to the property is under her name but indicated married to my dad. My dad already died. My mom wants to sell the property. Is there a need for an extrajudicial settlement or she can just sell the property? If there is a need for extrajudicial settlement and there is a buyer of the property, can she directly transfer the title to the buyer or the property will have to be transferred to the name of the heirs then to the buyer? Thanks in advance.

Aero13

Arresto Menor

tsi ming choi wrote:
Aero13 wrote:

The constitution prohibits aliens in acquiring real properties here in the Philippines, however, as an exception, they can acquire by virtue of "HEREDITARY SUCCESSION", specially, when your papa and mama were LEGALLY MARRIED.

Therefore, You and your papa owned the property equally.(assuming that THEY were LEGALLY married)

IF they were not legally married then, you own the whole property.

Aero13 wrote:

Execute an extrajudicial partition with deed of sale.(assuming na legally married mama and papa mo)

Aero13 wrote:

No law to that effect, however, it does not preclude you by way of gratuity to give them money.(nasa sayo if bigyan mo)

ahh thanks po sa pagsagot at nasabi ko narin po ito kay dad. although he insists na gusto nya rin ibigay ang bahay sa akin para isang proseso nalang daw ang gagawin ko. ano po ang steps para maisagawa ito? self adjudication po ba ang kailangan ko nito? Thanks!

spyhackers

Arresto Menor

pasin tabi po sa Thread Starter, dito na rin lang po ako mag tatanong para hinde na po ako mag create ng panibago kasi medyo related naman about Land Title trasfer.

Namatay po ang kapatid ko nuong Jan.2012 at wala po syang naiwang will testament and wala rin po syang asawa at anak. Patay na po ang aming mga magulang kaya gumawa po ako ng self-adjudication bilang solong taga pag mana ng bahay at lupa ng yumao kong kapatid.

Ang tanong ko lang po eh kung saan po ba papasok yung nabasa kong "When a deed of extrajudicial settlement has been duly registered, the Register of Deeds shall annotate on the proper title the two-year lien mentioned in Section 4 of Rule 74 of the Rules of Court." It means ba hindi ko pa ba pwede mabenta yung bahay at lupa hanggang hnd pa natatapos yung 2 taon right after na ma transfer sa akin yung titulo?

And another thing po pwede po ba paki explain itong nabasa ko din po na "a bond with the said RD, in an amount equivalent to the value of the personal property involved as certified to under oath by the parties concerned and conditioned upon the payment of any just claim that may be filed".

Maraming salamat po sa mga makakatulong. God Bless po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum