Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awol after emergency leave was disapproved

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leejhunjhaye

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I've been working with my previous company for about 2 years and 8months and has not availed any vacation leave. In the company system I still have 11days leave and the company has online leave request however it does not allow to leave on month of december. So there i emailed directly to my boss to take emergency leave and at the same time vacation leave. However it was disapproved and because it was emergency I still go leave work and fly from cebu to manila to attend my wife mother since she's sick.

While in manila i still continue to text and call the company that I will be out for week. Then on December 26, 2012 HR texted me that i was already AWOL then last January 9 my family receive a letter of show cause which schedule me to for admin hearing. But then how can I go there since the date already passed. On stated date Jan 2 I coincidently visited the office without knowing that I had admin hearing during that day. I went to clear everything however i was not allowed to get inside the office.

Now i still not cleared though i keep texting my superior the schedule date of clearing but no reply from her.

Pls advise on what to do.

Thanks

leejhunjhaye

attyLLL

send a letter in writing or email to your managers and hr. retain proof that they received it. request that you be allowed to continue your duties and state everything that happened.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum