Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Empty FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 am

rolando d.bigcas

Arresto Menor

sir,
good day sir,i have a problem regarding a parcel of agricultural land,,which being leased to me for 25 years,,and has been expired last 2004,i didn't bothered to renew may contract it is because this land has a lot number,im not so familiar about the word to describe it exactly,but i have friend working as MARO in our town and he was the one who suggested to me to fill this land for a title,under 16 co-owners and then was approved during president estrada administration.now i'm so confusing because the BFAR sent me a letter regarding the expiration of my contract and within 15 days i must comply with it otherwise they recover the said parcel of land from me.i am confuse because the land is already titled since year 2000.please advice me what should i do about this matter.

thank you very much and Godbless.

truly yours,
rolando d. bigcas

2FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Empty Re: FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

attyLLL

sir, i am not that knowledgeable about fish pond agreements, but may I ask, what was the process you undertook to get a title, and has it been issued.

In principle, a lessee cannot suddenly claim the leased property as his and titling will can be voided by the actual owner. I'm just not sure if there are any specific provisions regarding fish ponds about this.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Empty Re: FISHPOND LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 25 YEARS. Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 am

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

You said the land was already titled in the year 2000 yet the Fishpond Lease Agreement (FLA) expired only in 2004? You mean to say you had the fishpond titled when the FLA is still in effect? I am afraid it might have an adverse effect to the issued title.

Also, i am confused why it's only now that the BFAR notified you about the expiration of your contract. Perhaps there is an oversight. Sir, I advise you to go talk first with people at the BFAR regarding your problem before resorting to other legal remedies.

sifone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum