Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is ther such thing as Regular Project Employee?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jACO28

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Please enlighten me with my current employment status for the last 10 years working with this private company.

What are the differences between a Regular Employee, Direct Hired and a Regular Project Employee(RPE)?

Thank you

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

jACO28 wrote:Good day!

Please enlighten me with my current employment status for the last 10 years working with this private company.

What are the differences between a Regular Employee, Direct Hired and a Regular Project Employee(RPE)?

Thank you

Regular employee - you are performing usually and necessarily services to your company, stated otherwise, that if your services or job is to be disregarded, then the company cannot operate well.

Direct hired - You are hired/choosed by the company personally after you submit your resume to them or after passing any qualification test. The hiring or undertaking is not done through an agency.

Regular project employee - Every projects to be undertaken by the company, the RPE shall have the priority to be hired, being regular one for that SPECIFIC project.

You are serving for 10 yrs?, then, ask your job description,"is your job usually and necessary to the company?", wherein, if your job description is terminated, will the company continue to operate?

If YES, then, congratulation, you are a REGULAR employee. Very Happy

jACO28

Arresto Menor

thank you sir for you reply... now i understand

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum