Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

things to do, and what are the requirements we need to prep, if ever me and my liv-in partner are planning 2 file a petition for dec. of void or nullity of her past merriage, since they r physicaly separeted 4 a decade and no com at all.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

me and my liv-in partner are now living in 2gether for almost 5 years. we want to get maried. but she and her husband before are married too. (1999) shes 21 and the guy is 18 that time. but after 2 or 3 years together. she left her husband for some personal reasons. she run away and liv alone together with her daughter (now its 11 y.o.)and almost a decade they dont have a communication even in a single word. what are the things we have to do. and req we had to prepare if we want to file a petition for declaration of void or nullity of her past marriage.

attyLLL

i recommend you have her complete marital history and documents reviewed to see if there is a ground for annulment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

thanks for the advice. as of now me and my gf are playing hide and seek againts that man. how i wish things will be alryt in some way maging maatus ang pag sasama namin. thanks ulit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum