Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPA to withdraw money from a branch bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPA to withdraw money from a branch bank Empty SPA to withdraw money from a branch bank Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:18 am

Dan Pelagio

Arresto Menor

My father had a stroke last November paralyzing his right side of the body (he is right handed). He receives a monthly pension. His pension is being sent to Landbank of the Philippines - Marikina Branch because my parents resides in San Mateo, Rizal. They travel to Catanduanes twice a month and last 22 November 2012 he was rushed to a hospital in Virac, Catanduanes. He was discharged last 30 November 2012 and we broght him to Bagamanoc some two (2) hours drive from Virac because we have a house there. We are currently in Bagamanoc, Catanduanes. The available LBP here in Catanduanes is in Virac. When he was at the hospital in Virac, he was able to withdraw from his account because a representative fron LBP-Virac came to the hospital. Last 15th of December 2012, the cashier let us withdraw again even if there was no representative from their branch out of mercy i suppose. We were told that they will no longer allow a representative to withdraw since it is not their account. We are at lost, my father cannot travel because of his condition, secondly the LBP-Virac Branch cannot give us any advice on how to go about the situation. My mother and I takes care of my father. We do not have a clue on what to do. Would a Special Power of Attorney for me and my mother be sufficient? Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum