Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank requirements to release money of dead parent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gfborja

Arresto Menor

Gudpm. Pls help regarding requirements assessors office coz need saw pay ko back taxes of 2 properties based TCT from RD. Saw 1st TCT not in my parent's name while 2nd was mortgaged to a rural bank in 1966. How to prove they are not my parent's? Amelyar daw ito before they can give clearance from BIR as part of requirement of bank to release my mother's money w/c is her pension. My mother passed away unexpectedly in 2014. Pls help. Thanks

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

kailangan ipa-settle yung estate ng namatay mong magulang. This will require paperworks kasi ipapa-inventory yung mga properties (land, house, car, money, etc.).

Please send a direct email to km@kgmlegal.ph if you want to have this processed.

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum