Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead father's bank's debt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead father's bank's debt Empty Dead father's bank's debt Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm

renlas

Arresto Menor

Good day Good lawyers and people,

My father died more than ten years ago and now the bank which is own by my uncle is saying that my father has outstanding debt from them way back 1987 and 1983, ages ago from now. No one informed us until now about it and the bank is saying that we have to pay for it plus interest. as i know theres no collateral involved as my father doesnt have any property to do so during that time and even now. For sure I wont pay for it since my father is dead already. Any legal issues we will encounter if the bank pushed us to pay for it? Your kind advice is needed .

thank you

regards,
ren

2Dead father's bank's debt Empty Re: Dead father's bank's debt Mon May 16, 2011 6:29 pm

attyLLL

if none, any case they file will not prosper. they only had 10 years to make demand, and they can do so only against the estate of your father.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Dead father's bank's debt Empty Re: Dead father's bank's debt Wed May 18, 2011 8:28 pm

renlas

Arresto Menor

thanks for your reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum