Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFFECTIVITY DATE IS JANUARY 15 (IT'S MORE THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE) BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RESIGNED ON JANUARY 10 INSTEAD. IS IT LEGAL OR POSSIBLE?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yziek

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorneys and Experienced call center agents...

I would like to ask if possible yung gagawin ko ang kung legal ba....

I filed my irrevocable resignation last December 8, 2012 and i stated in the letter na sa JAnury 15, 2013 ang effectivity ng resignation ko.

The thing is i want to leave soon and will not wait until January 15, 2013. I plan to leave on January 10 which believe it's more than 30days already..

Okeylang ba yun? hindi ba ako makakasuhan at hindi ba makakaapekto sa bago kong papasukan na company?

I want advice please... Thanks and More Power!

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yziek wrote:
Okeylang ba yun? hindi ba ako makakasuhan at hindi ba makakaapekto sa bago kong papasukan na company?

I want advice please... Thanks and More Power!

In real world, mas prefer pa ng management na mag resign ang employee effective immediately, whether written or verbal resignation will do, PROVIDED the management acknowledged your resignation. However, for courtesy, goodwill and to play safe, better do it formally.

In your case, as long as the management acknowledged or admits your resignation before jan. 15, then there is no reason for you to wait the effectivity date to find another employer or to start another job.(reason for that, eh ano naman kakainin mo if hinde ka maghanap ng bagong job)

There is no case if you do that, this is in line with the provision under the constitution on "no involuntary servitude".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum