Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ako ay kabit

+2
resjudicata
akoaykabit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ako ay kabit Empty ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 am

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

ako po ay 31 yrs old na lalake. nagkaroon po ako ng relasyon sa isang 36 year old na babae na nakilala ko lamang sa chat. nung una po ang pagpapakilala nya sa akin sya ay hiwalay sa asawa. ang ang batang nakikita ko minsan sa cam nya ay pamangkin nya. nagkita po kmi ng personal noong march 24 2010. me nangyari po smin. natuloy ang relasyon nmin hanggang nitong july 7 2010. marami po akong nalamang kasinungalingan nya. nalaman ko na din na meron pla sya tlgang asawa. ito ay nasa abroad lng. at sa katapusan ng july ang uwi. at bukod po sakin ay meron pa syang ibang nakarelasyon. nais ko pong malaman kung me kasong pwedeng isampa sakin kaso sakaling sabihin ko sa asawa nya ang mga pinaggagawa ng nkarelasyon ko habang ito ay sana ibang bansa.

2ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

resjudicata

Arresto Mayor

The offended party in what you have narrated here is the spouse of your chatmate. Yes, he can file a complaint against you and his wife for adultery but he will need solid evidence to prove his allegations. No other person can file the complaint except him. He can file adultery charges against his wife and he cannot institute the complaint without including you. But as I've said, he will need concrete evidence, i.e., testimony of persons who actually saw or witnessed the sexual intercourse or carnal knowledge of her, photos, receipts, text messages, etc. If I were you, it's better to stop this nonsense and look for other female friends who could be your room mate forever. She's a married person and I'm sure you don't like to make your life complicated.

3ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 pm

attyLLL

i hope you saved her messages to show that you thought she was unmarried. that is your defense in case the hubby files a case of adultery against you and is able to prove that you had sexual intercourse with her(but it's right, terribly hard to prove).

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:40 pm

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

wla nman pong ebidensya makukuha ang asawa ng nakarelasyon ko. ang purpose ko lng po kya ko gusto sabihin sa asawa nya ung namagitan smin ay para matigil na ung ginagawa nyang panglalalake. dhil habang kami ay may relasyon nalaman ko po na meron pa plang iba bukod sakin. gusto ko pong matigil ung ginagawa nyang panloloko.

5ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 pm

attyLLL

i wouldn't advise contacting the husband unless you can keep anonymous. if not you'd be giving evidence of your wrongdoing. and watch out for the wife. if she finds out, she might confess to drag you in.

6ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

thank you sir.. ill keep that in mind

7ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

meron po bang pagkakataon na kung saan ang kabit lamang ang nasasampahan ng kaso at ang asawang babae ay pinapatawad ng asawa nya? ano ang maaring pwedeng maging hakbang kung sakaling gnun ang mangyari?

8ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm

attyLLL

no, they have to be charged together. and reconciliation will benefit the lover also. up to you if you want to risk it.

9ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

There is only one solution to your problem....STAY AWAY and LEAVE that girl for good!
This is the only way for you to avoid being subjected to any kind of complications that has both legal and moral consequence.

10ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

Ehem, without being judgmental and in fairness to the girl, i think that if you really love each other and you think it's worth the risks, then it should best that you talk to her and give her a chance to have their marriage legally dissolved if indeed she really wanted that you will both live together as man and wife legally.

But if she refuses, that's the opportune time you let go of her and move your life on.
sifone

11ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 pm

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

i just want to get back at her for being loose. i want her husband to find out what shes being doing while he is away. first of all when i met her she didnt say she is married. she said she is separated and with one daughter. after our relationship went on and with the constant questioning her about her life.. where she live, whos her last relationship with, thats only the time i found out she did have a husband. at first i felt betrayed and after a while i accepted it. and continued with our relationship. our problem started when i began doubting her. i found out that i wasnt the only one shes been seeing. which brings me to my next question. can i be held liable in court if i hack into her email? i hacked her email and found out this certain guy. shes telling him that if someone ask him about her in any networking sites like frendster, facebook and yahoo messenger.. wag dw sabihin kung sino sya o kung ano sila. i printed that conversation and presented it to her. and like every confrontation we had she denies it. the problem with this woman is getting the truth out of her is like waiting for a snow to fall here in the philippines. now, i know a lot of you will ask why stay in that kind of relationship?.. not to be blunt about it.. but the sex is always good. and im only human. Very Happy

12ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 pm

attyLLL

oh good, now some honesty. and don't worry, we know clients always lie and fudge details.

let me keep my comments to purely legal matters.

1) under the electronic commerce act you are criminally liable for hacking. you cannot use the email because it was taken through a violation of her privacy of communication.

2) once you knew of her marriage, you became liable for adultery for each time you had intercourse with her.

I think you have enough info to make a decision. good luck.

13ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm

akoaykabit

Arresto Menor

thank you.. i guess ill just stick on being anonymous if thats the case Very Happy

14ako ay kabit Empty Re: ako ay kabit Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 am

distressedLady

distressedLady
Arresto Menor

hahahhahah there you go... what a nice conversation we have... good luck to you man...

i was once a kabit too ... i am just having dilemma if i will have to go to prison for what i did months ago....

i hope i won't coz im planning to go abroad together with my fiance..... who knew everything about me....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum