Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help on Debt Collection (non-company) the proper legal way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

darthvord

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Our problem is that after knowing about my mom's death last November, one of her borrowers from her lending business is now refusing to pay the amount that was loaned to her by my mom (which is roughly over 100K Php). That borrower is now deliberately avoiding our calls and any of our efforts to contact her. We did however managed to make her sign a document detailing her debt and when/how she will pay them in monthly installments, which she still fails to pay the agreed amount up to this day.

To make it more irritating, she even threatened us that she'll file a blotter report against my sister for harassing her. My sister only contacts her through phone to remind her of her due payments and that is if she actually picks up the call or replies to any of our text messages.

Can I please get an advise on what proper legal course I should take regarding this.

Thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum