Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what legal case to sue against my father and his mistress?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kdc

Arresto Menor

good evening atty. i just would like to ask what legal steps i can take against my father and his mistress. here's the story... im the eldest child of 3.. when my youngest brother was born my father had an affair with this woman. this has been going on for almost 30years and still is going on up until now.
current status of my parents: they still live in the same house together with my other 2 siblings but on separate rooms.

since we were still young, we have been physically and verbally abused by our father. my mother more so. the abuse only stopped just a few years ago, the physical part anyway. we have no evidence whatsoever of these abuse since at the time we were scared to do anything about it especially my mother since she is the martyr type.

my father and his mistress: we've known about this since the beginnin g but couldnt do anything about it since we'r scared. since i got married, ngayon lang ako nagkalakas ng loob to fight. just recently i got to know where they live since i saw my father come out of the property. my father now just goes home only in the mornings and aftnernoons but goes back to the mistress and spends the night there. sometimes he doesnt go home at all for days. and also we heard they have a son. but i have no proof of this. only hearsay.

since we were born, our father never supported us financially up until now. all bills, school etc was payed by our mother and lola(aunt of my dad). when our lola died that was 2010, thats when my father only started to provide for us.. he pays for the electric bill but only up to a specific amount otherwise if the bill exceeds we are obliged to pay for the excess amount.

i really want to file a case against my father and his mistress. my mother is willing to participate as well. but the problem is i dont know where to start.. since i have no evidence. perhaps you can provide us with the evidence part.. money is not a problem if the price is right. we would greatly appreciate your help.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If you are thinking about concubinage, only your mother can file the case against your Father and his mistress. Also you need bring up solid evidence, no just hearsay.
Good luck.

kdc

Arresto Menor

what examples of evidences? tnx

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kdc wrote:what examples of evidences? tnx

here what concubinage under RPC

Concubinage is committed by any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or, shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place (Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code or RPC).

base on that malalaman mo kung ano ang kailangan mo.

attyLLL

if some of the kids are still minors, then a case of economic violence under vawc, or a civil case for damages for interference in family affairs.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum