Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a daughter file a case against her father's mistress?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mommygab

Arresto Menor

my mom is working abroad.my father has a mistress and they have a 6 year old child.(the girl has 1st child with other men).my mom once talked to the mistress that the only connection they will have is the support for their daughter, that's it. however, i know that they still continue their relationship, i saw some text messages, and i as a daughter can feel it. can i file a case against that woman?thank you very much!

attyLLL

imo, you can file a complaint for monetary damages for interference in your family's affairs.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mommygab

Arresto Menor

thank you..please bear with me as i don't have any idea, what are the procedures in filing a case? do i need to pay fees, etc..?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

may filing fees, depende sa amount na gusto mong habulin against the other woman. Seek a lawyer for assistance for have a better representation in the court. Of course you have to pay for the lawyer as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum