Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to Comply on Proper Documentation and Execution of Discipline Process and Serious Misconduct.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LezFemmeish

Arresto Menor

Hello. Please help. I need an expert advice on this because when I asked for one from an NLRC PAO lawyer, he responded with "when money talks, everyone listens" and didn't even bother reading the documents I showed him. The cases stated on the topic above are the ones i filed against one of the officers in the company I work for. with the complaint letter that I submitted to the HR GM, there will be a total of 3 officers who would be involved - the Deputy Manager, an HR officer and an unconfirmed Team Coach. I only got 2 responses from the HR GM since i filed the complaint. They said that they'll run an investigation. On the last email i sent dtd Dec. 13th 2012, i asked them for a timeframe on when a specific answer can be given, until now i haven't gotten any response from them, or any attempt to talk to me about the case. I fear that this might also be put aside and dismissed, as to what they did with all the other cases filed against the same person. I want to push thru with the case for Moral Damages and Discrimination. Pls help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum