Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to comply a compromise agreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failure to comply a compromise agreement Empty Failure to comply a compromise agreement Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:26 am

aileen00

Arresto Menor

Hi Po,
I really need legal advise. I was forced to sign into a compromise agreement - which says na if I fail to pay within two consecutive months - the balance will be due and demandable and the complainant the pursue the instant case against me.. na default po ako ng 3 months.
Willing naman na po ako to pay, kaya lang they rejected po partial payment and threaten to see me in court again.
Panu na po ito? I'm working out to pay the full amount, but can they still re-file the criminal case against me (loan naman po ito - kaso nademanda po ako ng bp 22 and estafa).
Please advise. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum