Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

promissory note

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1promissory note Empty promissory note Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

inar72

Arresto Menor

[b] Miss Xy borrowed 200k with promissory note.
1.monthly interest of 8% per month to be paid evry end of the month.
2. Miss Xy parents signed and agreed the promisoory note to used a parcel of land with land title as a collateral and to be forfeited if the principal and interst incurred will not be paid on or before Dec.31. 2012.
Miss xy havent apid any single penny for the interest and Dec. 31, 2012 is jsut a few days from now.
Please help. I dont know what action/s should I do. Please Help

2promissory note Empty Re: promissory note Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:34 am

carmielorenzo

Arresto Menor

ms. teacher loaned 95,000 to mrs. victorino since september 28, 2010 so the said mrs. went to bgy. council and ask for help the teacher appeared and promise pay partial on december 28, 2012 wich is today but did not appear.She signed a paper promissing to pay. what action should I do ?

3promissory note Empty Re: promissory note Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 am

carmielorenzo

Arresto Menor

Can I consider estafa case to the said teacher because for along period of time she didnt make an effort to pay her debt kahit na po me sweldo sya bonus di na po sya nakikipag usap at kahit pinirmahan syang kasulatan binalewala nia at umalis pa sya sa bulacan at nagbakasyon sa bataan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum