Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

the ex-mistress of my husband is pregnant. she's using different accounts and adding my friends and our family at Facebook. And blogging her photos where the places they went.

She telling everything about their extra-marital affairs and her pregnancy. She's posting comment that my husband is user and liar. She also said that my husband "utak mamatay tao". My husband already ask forgiveness to her for what he said to her before.

And She's using the surname of my husband for the name of their baby. Obviously, she has an intension that my friends and family will knew that they have an affair and she's pregnant now. Does she has the right to do this?

She also blackmailing my husband that if my husband will not support his child she will go to the Canadian embassy to suspend my petition to my husband.

What case can I or my husband file to her? We want to live in peace. My husband is already giving her support for her pregnancy even without written agreement yet.

2MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 pm

attyLLL

the problem with the internet is anonymity. if these accounts or pictures establish who is posting, then your husband can file a libel case against her.

your husband has to acknowledge and authorize the child to use his surname. he can validly deny being the father and she has to file a petition to have the child's filiation established.

if your husband committed any economic, physical or emotional violence against her, he can be liable under ra 9262.

i'm not familiar with canadian immigration law.

her child, if your husband is the father, is entitled to support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

She is asking for P20,000 child support per month. My husband is earning P 50,000. We don't have children yet. But my husband is also supporting his parents and siblings. In case my husband cannot give that amount the mistress will file the case RA. 9262

Me and my husband already talk that if she will file any case I will also file a case of concubinage. Can i still file concubinage to my husband and the ex-mistress if me and my husband have been together for several days already? There is no evidence that they live together in one roof but my husband is willing to testify in court if I will file the case against them. Is the pregnancy of mistress can be an evidence? What is the penalty if they are convicted with concubinage?

What about our conjugal properties is the illegitimate child entitled to it?

4MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

attyLLL

if you have reconciled with your husband, (and having sexual intercourse with him is considered reconciliation), then you can no longer file a case of concubinage. and if you do, it has to be directed against your husband also.

the husband will be sentenced to 6 mos to 4 years imprisonment. the concubine will be banned from entering the city or province.

here are my guidelines for support:
1) support is based on the needs of the child and the ability of the father to provide support.

2) you are not entitled to support from him

3) both parents are bound to support the child, are you also committing an amount for the child?

4) you should be willing to be transparent where the money goes.

5) you should be willing to receive non-cash support so that there's no suspicion that the money is being diverted.

to obviate a charge of vawc, he should give support to the child, a decent amount, even if not P20k.

support for an illegitimate child should be taken from the separate property of the parent. but if insufficient, they can be taken from the conjugal properties, and charged as advances upon liquidation (annulment or death of spouse)

5MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 pm

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

The extramarital affair happened in Japan and I don't have any evidence except for her emails and chat messages that she admitted that she had a relationship with my husband. And my husband is willing to testify too about their relationship. They work in the same company before.

I am so emotionally stressed when I discovered their relationship. I emailed her several times to stop their relationship. She said she already ended their relationship but later I found out that she's already pregnant.

Now she's blackmailing us that if my husband will not give a financial support to their child she will file case and want to imprison my husband. But my husband cannot afford the amount she asking for. She's harassing my husband to give her financial support on prenatal expenses. I'm the legal wife and even me I rarely ask financial support to my husband because he's supporting his parents and brothers in the Philippines. We also need to save money for our future. What is my right as a legal wife? Can I file a case to the ex-mistress of my husband if she will go home to Philippines? What case or moral damages aside from concubinage?

6MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 pm

attyLLL

you can file a civil case for damages for alienation of affection and meddling in family affairs under art. 26 of the civil code. your husband can take the position that he will not acknowledge the child unless it is proven in court that he is the father, unless the mistress has written proof that he has already acknowledged the child.

7MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you can file a civil case for damages for alienation of affection and meddling in family affairs under art. 26 of the civil code. your husband can take the position that he will not acknowledge the child unless it is proven in court that he is the father, unless the mistress has written proof that he has already acknowledged the child.

Atty. what would be the punishment or penalty for this? Will the case prosper if the marital affair happened in Japan and I'm abroad too? She is pregnant now and I believed she's in the Philippines. I will also file this case to her in the Philippines if she will file a case of RA 9262 against my husband. We don't want to tell our family and friends about their relationship and her pregnancy but we felt embarrassed what she did she added my friends and family on her facebook account.

8MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm

attyLLL

civil case is just about money. it is not about crime and punishment. unlike crime, the rule in civil cases is that it be filed in your or her residence. the event that led to the case could have happened anywhere.

9MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 am

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

saan po ako pwede magfile ng complaint para po magpublic apology yung mistress ng husband ko? Affected na rin po kasi yung family ko nalaman ng sister ko about their relationship na-add niya 'to sa facebook.

10MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Empty Re: MISTRESS SCANDALOUS AT FACEBOOK Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

attyLLL

i'm afraid there is no legal remedy to compel someone to make a public apology.

i recommend that a letter be sent to the mistress demanding that she cease her public pronouncements or else you will be compelled to enforce your legal rights against her.

depending on what was said on FB, even if true, she can be made liable for libel or at least a strong case can be filed to hopefully convince her to stop. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum