Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress on Facebook

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mistress on Facebook Empty mistress on Facebook Sun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm

mae_ann

Arresto Menor

my husband had relationsip with other girl only in Facebook , they exchanged NUDE photos and their conversations of planning of living in together. Even though, they had not meet or had sexual contact personally I felt cheated and I am planning to post the NUDE PICTURES of the girl to teach her lesson because she is also married and her husband had no idea what she've done. I want to take revenge on her and to my husband. I would like to ask if I post her NUDE PHOTOS pwede po ba nya ako kasuhan? Can I use these photos to file complaints against her or grounds for immorality to the Civil Service Commission because she is a Government Employee? Thanks and Godbless!

2mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Mon May 30, 2016 11:38 am

reeseisit

reeseisit
Arresto Menor

I'm not a lawyer po this is just my opinion if you are married I think you can file a case on your husband. you can use those nude photos as your evidence once you file case. but posting it to public hmmm.. I don't think so.. because we already have law for CYBER BULLYING...

3mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Mon May 30, 2016 10:21 pm

mae_ann

Arresto Menor

how about the other woman? Can i file a complaint of IMMORALITY because she is a government employee? Can I sue her also even though they had not meet and di naman sila nag sex in person.. cybersex lang ginawa nila? i want to file complaint against her using her nude photos and their exchange of conversation with my husband with their plans. Mapapaalis ko po ba sya sa serbisyo? thanks

4mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Tue May 31, 2016 8:18 am

reeseisit

reeseisit
Arresto Menor

I don't think so na mapapaalis mo siya sa work niya.. In what grounds?.. personal problem yan eh hindi work related.. even though they didn't have sex in person its a form of chaeting pa din.. magsinungaling ka lang eh CHEATING na din matatawag yon.

5mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 am

reeseisit

reeseisit
Arresto Menor

you are still the legal wife so I think you have all the right. Basta wag ka lang ag eeskandalo or mag mmove na pwede na ibalik sayo. even text or message anything you say can be use against you

6mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Tue May 31, 2016 10:07 am

mae_ann

Arresto Menor

thank u so much. I am afraid nagawa ko na syang pagbantaan, namura ko na sya nang husto sa txt at sa facebook. she asked for forgiveness na pero di ko sya kayang patawarin . nagkagulo gulo buhay namin. nagbalak pa sila magsasama na sila nxt yr ksi papa annul nung babae ung marriiage nya sa husband nya. mga walanghiya talaga. i even told her that she should hurt herself in exchange na di ko ilantad kababuyan nila ng asawa ko. sinabihan ko sya na sirain nya mukha nya. galit na galit talaga ako at di ko sya mapapatawad kc kapag nakikita ko sya naireremind ako sa kahalayan nila

7mistress on Facebook Empty Re: mistress on Facebook Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 am

reeseisit

reeseisit
Arresto Menor

huwag na huwag mong gagawin na saktan siya pwede niya kasi ioain lang yun para ikaw ang mabalikan niya or pwede mo siya makasuhan parang ganito lang yan "kakasuhan mo ko? kaksuhan din kita" baka pumasok pa grave threat & physical injury ang pumasok sayo. kaya wag na wag ka gagawa ng hakbang na baka ikaw ang madehado idaan mo sa legal ang lahat. you better consult a lawyer pa din kasi baka may mali din sa sinasabi ko.. hehehe i advise base sa mga natutunan ko lang

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum