Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

scandalous act to a public teacher

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scandalous act to a public teacher Empty scandalous act to a public teacher Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:25 pm

gracelee1719

Arresto Menor

hi there I just want to ask what legal action i should do to my neighbors who acted violently in front our house and cursing my name..shouting an offensive words, they also wanted me to go out to our house and if i did i will surely got hit my two year old son was so scared of the scene actually It got started because of gossip i heard it to one of my neighbors so I started saying"hay lola hayaan nyo na sila mamatay sila sa ingit...etc."but i didnt name names then one of my neighbors asked me who am i talking about but i simply said " i dont need to tell who they are because they know who they are and its my right not to tell because we live in a free country" then she started shouting so i got fed up and my voice got higher too then her family came infront of my house cursing my name and provoking for a fight...my sister got scared and closed the door but they kept on shouting. What should I do since I am a teacher and they degrade my name with out hesitation.I never hurt or tell them that they are the ones im referring to.That same day i went to the barangay and file a complain Please help me what other thing i could do because I cant let them ruin my name.

2scandalous act to a public teacher Empty Re: scandalous act to a public teacher Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

attyLLL

you already took the first important step which is to file a complaint at the bgy. they should schedule a confrontation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3scandalous act to a public teacher Empty scandalous act to a public teacher Sun May 06, 2012 1:51 pm

gracelee1719

Arresto Menor

what are the different charges i can file if ever you don't agree with it? thanks for your reply

4scandalous act to a public teacher Empty Re: scandalous act to a public teacher Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 am

attyLLL

depends on what they said, oral defamation, threats, unjust vexation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum