Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity of a husband- immorality of a mistress- public school teacher

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xynylle

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I would like to seek an enlightenment on the case of my husband's betrayal in our marriage and of course to me, as his wife.

My husband mistress is a single, high school public teacher in western visayas region. they have 1 son about 4 yrs old now, but only recently i have found it out.

1)Please advice me the correct steps and procedures for filing a case in the Department of Education against this teacher- what would be the strongest case for her lifetime- I want this lady teacher to ban for her teaching career lifetime.
2)Also, I want to file a case of concubinage to both of them, however; i read an article that it would be valid grounds if the dwelling house which they are living together now is our conjugal property?
3)If my husband built that house for them, is it still considered our conjugal property because we are still legally married?

Seeking your legal expertise in this kind of case.

thank you so much

attyLLL

you can file a case of immorality at the civil service commission for sure, but i am not familiar how it is done at the decs. you can also initiate a complaint at the PRC to cancel her teaching license,.

in all cases, what is important is evidence. you will also need to prepare an affidavit to initiate a complaint

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Infidelity of a husband- immorality of a mistress- public school teacher Empty thank you Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 pm

xynylle

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

Thank you for your kind reply and guidance

4Infidelity of a husband- immorality of a mistress- public school teacher Empty Asking for some legal guidance Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am

xynylle

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

I am now on process of gathering evidences to file case against my husband, please advise me where I can possibly reach out a public attorney to help me succeed the case, if ever.

Should the case be filed in Ilo-ilo because they are living together now in Ilo-ilo? I mean, it is the best way?

Another thing that I want to share is that, they are living-in together in one house (which this house was built by my husband's income while he was abroad during the course of our marriage of course. Do I have the right to claim that this is our dwelling and conjugal property?

Thank you so much in advance for your kind guidance.

More power to you and your legal team!

Xyn

attyLLL

you can approach the pao, ibp or law schools. yes, it can be filed in iloilo

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum