Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity, physical injuries and public scandal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

litolwan

Arresto Menor

Good day atty.
I am female and I am seeing someone who is married with children. Apparently, I am acquainted with the wife. The affair started while she was pregnant with their nth child and she's given birth already. She had recently found out that her husband is having an affair with me. She then went to our office with two other people and attacked me. My face was full of scratches and I had a couple of concussions. I would like to take legal action on the grounds of physical injuries and public scandal. But I am also thinking if this might legally back fire on me. Is there a case she can file against me without involving her husband? Our relationship doesn't qualify for concubinage. Will she be able to file psychological violence against me only?

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

She can file for civil case (interfering with her family affairs) against you. But if i were you, I wouldn't file a case since you admitted that you had an affair with her husband, you should have expected her reaction when she would discover it

attyLLL

consider what evidence she will present to prove that you had an affair with her husband, and how you will perjure yourself on the witness stand if you deny it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum