Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Empty Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

jam08

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone. I have a few questions and would truly appreciate your advice on a few topics.

1. Preventive Supension

-A person very close to me and a number of her co-workers have been put on preventive suspension by a BPO under the following reasons:

a. Fraud
b. Gross and Habitual Neglect of duties

They have also been served NTE's and there would be a hearing in a few days.

I have been doing my research and have found out that the employer may place the worker/s concerned under preventive suspension only if his continued employment poses a serious and imminent threat to the life or property of the employer or of his co-workers.

Frankly the reason for the above allegations is because a few agents have been manipulating customers' emails to gain an edge in a metric called CSAT (Customer Satisfaction). This CLEARLY does not pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or property of the employer or of his co-workers.

My question is if there would be a valid legal action that can be done right now?

Or is there a good approach in taking action about this matter? i.e. writing a formal complaint to the HR, etc. that the suspension is illegal? And since this it is illegal they have no right to hold the employees salary?

Or could there be any legal reason for this BPO to claim that the suspensions are legal?

*I have a few other questions but I guess this is long enough for one post. Smile

Thank you very much in advance.

2Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Empty Re: Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

since valid reasons naman yung cause nang suspension, walang mali don.. they were put into preventive suspension kasi under investigation sila..

3Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Empty Re: Illegal Preventive Suspension, etc. Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm

attyLLL

you have a right to file a case for illegal suspension, but the 30 day period will likely be over even before your first hearing

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum