Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Money lending/facebook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online Money lending/facebook Empty Online Money lending/facebook Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am

khareena14

Arresto Menor

tanung ko lang po nag loan po kz aq online as in sa facebook and at first okie sa akin ang 3% daily kasi naman may source of income aq and then dumting ung time na tlgang nawalan ako ng work and ng source of money so prang nag patong ung loan ko which is 7days lng ang duration and 3% daily pa.( daig pa 5'6) they are forcing me to pay and patuloy ung penalty na 5% daily based on agreement pero wala naman ako pinirmahan and they also keep on harrasing me by words and ang dmi nilang cnsabing msskit na salita. and I am still willing to pay my obligation kaso nd agad agad i can pay my loan until I have stable job na..and nag uupdate naman aq saknila na nd pa aq mkkbyad.and I told them na maghntay lng hndi ko naman cla tatakbuhan and ang msama d2 they posted my pictures and name around the site that I am a scammer yet nd ko naman cla tntkbuhan pa at I am still in touch with them. anu po kea ang maari kong gawin please help..

2Online Money lending/facebook Empty Re: Online Money lending/facebook Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

pwedeng paninirang puri yan... pero madaming gudluck sa iyo dito

3Online Money lending/facebook Empty Re: Online Money lending/facebook Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

article 1956 of the new civil code, which refers to monetary interest, specifically mandates that no interest shall be due unless it has been expressly stipulated in writing. as can be gleaned from the said provision, payment of monetary interest is allowed only if: (1) there was an express stipulation for the payment of interest; and (2) the agreement for the payment of interest was reduced in writing. the concurrence of the two conditions is required for the payment of monetary interest thus, collection of interest without any stipulation therefor in writing is prohibited by law.

4Online Money lending/facebook Empty Re: Online Money lending/facebook Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 am

khareena14

Arresto Menor

Pero aq ba pede nilang kasuhan kasi hndi aq nkbyad sknya? yet nag uupdate aman aq na nd pa aq mkpag byd kasi nga po ay wala pa akong pera? salamat sa sagot po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum