Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

online harassment (over facebook )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1online harassment (over facebook )  Empty online harassment (over facebook ) Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:59 am

ashashadams

Arresto Menor

Hi.. I would like to seek for an advice regarding a certain person harassing me over the internet especially facebook..I am an online seller and a certain person felt envious about my business and he said several harsh words in his status message about me ..he said" mamatay ka na sana!!lol , and "help me kill this person " then a word joke after..he even said that he knows my company and where i work and he will drop by one of these days..mgdadala daw sya ng itak para tagain ako ...then me kasamang lol and joke afterwards, eventhough he might not do it but i am still worried and i dont know what to do to stop him ..namemersonal na sya masyado ..he even called me "lowlife, mukhang iskwater ..etc etc wherein i am a professional person and selling online is just my sideline..please help me coz i really wanted this person to stop saying harsh words over the internet..hindi lng business ko sinisira but my credibility as well and personal life ..hoping for your prompt reply on this matter ..thanks

2online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm

attyLLL

are you able to prove who is actually posting these messages. the normal defense is, it wasn't me.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 pm

ashashadams

Arresto Menor

opo..sya po kase po i was able to save his messages and pictures...so ano po dapat ko gawin pag ganon..

4online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 pm

ashashadams

Arresto Menor

ano po ba pede maging grounds para makasuhan sila? and for them to stop

5online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 am

attyLLL

if it is on the wall, then it is libel. if it is through pm, that is unjust vexation.

what i have done before is to record with video, pdf, print-out and save, then sent a demand letter to stop and remove the posts. has so far worked.

6online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

ashashadams

Arresto Menor

he did both ..thru wall and thru pm..we already printed it and saved it ..would that be enough evidence? can we go the police station to blotter him first?

7online harassment (over facebook )  Empty Re: online harassment (over facebook ) Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 pm

attyLLL

don't expect anything much by having it recorded with the police, but you are free to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum