Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INHERITED LAND?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INHERITED LAND?   Empty INHERITED LAND? Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm

vulnerable

Arresto Menor

Im writing on my husband's behalf. Yung lolo po nya, mahilig bumili ng lupa nung nabubuhay pa. When he died, he left with a last will and testament stating which property his children will inherit. Napunta sa dad ni hubby yung lote kung saan kami nakatira ng mga kapatid nya (all 6 of them) Namatay na si dady nya a few years back and then followed by his mom 3 years ago. My hubby's siblings kept on asking for a copy of the land's title na napunta sa daddy nya but their aunties' and uncle said they lost it. Hanggang namatay na din yung mga auntie and uncle nya with only 1 remaining. As surviving children of their dad's inherited land, hindi nila\namin alam where to start para malipat na sa kanilang magkakapatid yung namanang lote ng dad nila. We have a copy of their grand father's last will and testament but that is the only document we have. Updated nga po pala yung pagbabayad ng amilyar ng lote na to. We share and pay for it para updated yung bayad. What to do po ba? Where do we start? We need advise badly para maayos na ito for the sake of our own family as well as hubby's siblings and their family as well.

2INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Get a lawyer who is an expert for dealing properties! he will then tell you what to do!

3INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Or you could go to a court to probate the will and ask for appointment of an administrator for the estate, he or she shall be responsible in the manner of distributing the properties or lands in the testamentary will. Only after the distribution approved by the court, can there be a valid transfer of possession to their respective shares stated in the will.

4INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 am

vulnerable

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the info. Just wondering how long would take and around how much it would cause us to have the last will probated?

5INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

How long? It depends on the load of the court. How much? It depends on the lawyer.

6INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

vulnerable wrote:Im writing on my husband's behalf. Yung lolo po nya, mahilig bumili ng lupa nung nabubuhay pa. When he died, he left with a last will and testament stating which property his children will inherit. Napunta sa dad ni hubby yung lote kung saan kami nakatira ng mga kapatid nya (all 6 of them) Namatay na si dady nya a few years back and then followed by his mom 3 years ago. My hubby's siblings kept on asking for a copy of the land's title na napunta sa daddy nya but their aunties' and uncle said they lost it. Hanggang namatay na din yung mga auntie and uncle nya with only 1 remaining. As surviving children of their dad's inherited land, hindi nila\namin alam where to start para malipat na sa kanilang magkakapatid yung namanang lote ng dad nila. We have a copy of their grand father's last will and testament but that is the only document we have. Updated nga po pala yung pagbabayad ng amilyar ng lote na to. We share and pay for it para updated yung bayad. What to do po ba? Where do we start? We need advise badly para maayos na ito for the sake of our own family as well as hubby's siblings and their family as well.

kung may title yan, legally may kopya ng title ang ROD kung saan naka-locate ang lupa. so i prepresent nyo lang yung Last will, mas madali na ang transfer ng title. Pero, realistically, malamang nasunog na ang ROD at kasamang nasunog ang title ninyo...
ganon pa man, magtanong muna kau sa ROD kung ano ang mas mabuti at mas praktikal na gawin... Smile

7INHERITED LAND?   Empty Re: INHERITED LAND? Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

vulnerable

Arresto Menor

Hello, All.

Thank you so much for the replies. Now we know how and where to start. Yes, we have a copy of the last will and testament and all the receipts when we pay the taxes annualy. Nakapangalan pa sa grand father nila yung lupa. It might take long and may be expensive but then we know that when everything has been fixed and settled, it will be worth it. Thanks again! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum