Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the contract valid or not?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the contract valid or not? Empty Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

smallville

Arresto Menor

Patulong naman po. I worked in a biscuit company. We have this contract. It was stipulated in the contract that we shall receive a net basic salary of a certain amount. But according to the H.R., it was actually a gross basic salary. During the signing of the contract, we're briefed about the computations. But they never emphasized that we will receive the gross salary. And they said "namali lang yung contract". Is it safe to say na my Breach of Contract na nangyari? o kasalanan ba namin na hindi namin naclarify? please help po. salamat ng marami....

2Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

contract is "meeting of the minds" kuno. ibig sabihin nagkaintidihan kaung nagkokontrata. dito parang hini kau nakaindihan, so wlang contract. papel lang yung pinirmahan ninyo. at magkaiba po ang kontrata at papel. so wala pong walang valid contract. unless, maipapakita ninyo na tlagang sinadya na kayoy utuin (at hindi "good faith" na pagkakamali), then pwede ninyo i enforce ang "view" ninyo. at ang batas ay nasa inyong panig dahil sabi ng bespren ko, "ambiguities ng labor laws should be interpreted na pabor sa laborer"... Smile

3Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:15 pm

attyLLL

does the contract say net or gross? if none, imo, it was meant to be gross subject to legal deductions

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Is the contract valid or not? Empty Salamat po Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm

smallville

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa tulong. Ng.request po kami ng meeting na naka.adress sa tga H.R. at Payroll. Nagmeting kami at sinagot nila lahat ang aming tanong. Sabi nila, maliit na bagay lang daw yun, bakit ba paba kami ngrereklamo. Tsaka, "Implied Contract" daw yun. Ang gagawin nila ay magtatanong sila sa company lawyer muna at saka na kami sasabihan kung ano man ang maging desisyon ng lawyer.

5Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

smallville

Arresto Menor

does the contract say net or gross? if none, imo, it was meant to be gross subject to legal deductions

the contract stated clearly that it was "net". By batch kasi kami na ngcontract signing. Yung 3rd batch na nakacontract sign asked if it was really net salary. But the H.R. told them it was gross. Nagkamali lang daw. I mean, legal ba yun? Sa 2nd batch naman, hindi verbally emphasized na gross pala ang matatangap. Mas kawawa yung last batch kasi kahit pagexplain about the contract ay wala. Tapos ayaw maniwala ng H.R. na walang briefing na naganap sa last batch.

6Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

smallville

Arresto Menor

Hihingi lang po ako sana ng advys if ano po ang pinakamagandang gawin dito. Kasalanan ba namin na hindi namin pinabago muna ang contract before kami ngsign? o wala kaming laban at all. Sabi nila, hindi raw pwede mavoid yung contract kasi hindi daw against sa public custom, public law. Anong parte ng Law ang pwede namin iserve as bases?
Majority kasi sa amin ay first job ito.

7Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm

smallville

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:does the contract say net or gross? if none, imo, it was meant to be gross subject to legal deductions

the contract stated clearly that it was "net". By batch kasi kami na ngcontract signing. Yung 3rd batch na nakacontract sign asked if it was really net salary. But the H.R. told them it was gross. Nagkamali lang daw. I mean, legal ba yun? Sa 2nd batch naman, hindi verbally emphasized na gross pala ang matatangap. Mas kawawa yung last batch kasi kahit pagexplain about the contract ay wala. Tapos ayaw maniwala ng H.R. na walang briefing na naganap sa last batch.

8Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the nearest dole office or nlrc, but this will boil down to how the parties understood 'net'

9Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 am

smallville

Arresto Menor

thanks po...

10Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 am

smallville

Arresto Menor

Gud day po! ito ay ksunod ng pinost ko po previosly. This month po, yung way of solvng the conflict ng hr was pinasyn kami ulit ng 2nd contract. Sa 2nd contract, yung word na "net" ay binago in2 "gross"...bt i ddnt syn d 2nd contract. legal at valid ba na process ito?...if ever mgreresyn aq,can the company sue me or make me pay the 200k bond? if mag-aawol aq, mkakarecev po pa ba aq ng certificate of employment?

11Is the contract valid or not? Empty Re: Is the contract valid or not? Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm

attyLLL

you cannot be compelled to sigh, i think it can be a valid reason to release you from the bond, but if you go awol, i doubt if they will issue you a coe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum