Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dati kong yaya force me to pay her

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dati kong yaya force me to pay her Empty dati kong yaya force me to pay her Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 am

chatcasuga

Arresto Menor

may tatanong lng po aq,my yaya was working for me for not less than 2 years,inaamin q may 2 mos na di nmin cya nasahudan dhil nawalan aq ng work pero lhat nman ng needs nya sagot nmin.khit personal na gmit nya. then minsan ngkaroon uli kmi ng family problem and yung yaya q ngpumilit na umalis n smin,so pinayagan nmin. and after a month nagtitxt n cya na nid ndaw nya ung pera nya and araw araw ngtitixt cya na mgrereklamo daw cya sa kataasan.diko alam gagawin ko po?may rights po ba tlga magreklamo?khit wala nman kontrata nmagitan smin. thanks

2dati kong yaya force me to pay her Empty Re: dati kong yaya force me to pay her Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, mayroon po siang rights to complain under labor code.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum