Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guidelines for Floating Status

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guidelines for Floating Status Empty Guidelines for Floating Status Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:19 am

jamib

Arresto Menor

I'm submitting this query on behalf of my brother who was placed on floating status by his employer.
He was not given any documentation with regard to his floating status. He was just informed by his employer not to come in the next day. It has been more than a month since he was asked to report to work. He was not given a 30 day notice for this. The reason why he was taken out of his account is because the client requested for it. His employer has not given him an update regarding his situation up until today. He had a sit down discussion with the company HR and even they said that there was no due process followed for his floating status and yet they have not provided my brother any assistance in rectifying the mistake done by the employer.

I would appreciate any feedback on this to enlighten us and determine if there was due process done for my brother's employment status and from there, that should give us direction on what our next steps should be. Thank you very much.

2Guidelines for Floating Status Empty Re: Guidelines for Floating Status Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 pm

attyLLL

please search 'floating status' in the forum first. discussed extensively

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum