Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a marriage be annulled if the spouse has no contact with the other?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhilJackson

Arresto Menor

My sister is a Filipina who worked in Japan for a while. Her and her fiance were married in the Philippines at the age of 19 (she's currently 28) to a Japanese citizen. After they married, he went back to Japan where he was supposed to prepare for her arrival.

He never contacted her after he returned to Japan. It's been almost 10 years since they've seen each other and have not talked since he left. She is currently in a relationship and would like to remarry.

What does she need to do? She obviously can't divorce the guy in Japan because she doesn't have any up to date contact info on him.

Please help!

attyLLL

was the marriage reported to the japanese embassy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

PhilJackson

Arresto Menor

She doesn't know for sure because he never contacted her after he went back to Japan. She assumes he didn't. Is there any way she can check?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum