Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling a LOt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling a LOt Empty Selling a LOt Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

jake73

Arresto Menor

Good Evening!!

I would like to seek proper advice on some legal matters. This is how it goes we are selling a lot under the name of 5 people (my relatives and me).One member of the family have past away which his name was on the title. And he have 3 children which is already all of legal age.So here's the question should we change the whole title? or the 3 children can affix a signature and attach to the title that they agree to sell the lot

thnx

2Selling a LOt Empty Re: Selling a LOt Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Partition the land in question. So that all of the owners would be the legal owner of that parcel of land.

You can opt to partition it extrajudicial or with court. Karamihan nito extrajudicial.

Please do not resort to sell this as a whole. One of them may object to the sale at ang masakit pa baka magsampahan ng kaso.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum