Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling Property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling Property Empty Selling Property Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:16 pm

myang3la

Arresto Menor

We have a property that was owned by my late grandmother. Since I am currently working abroad, my relatives need the SPA in order to sell the property (part of my inheritance).

Does my EX- husband signature is also required in any documents when it comes to selling property? Since my annulment is not yet granted and still in the process, technically I am still married. Will it require BOTH of our signature in the SPA or in any documents before I can sell the part of land I inherited from my grandmother? Will it affect my annulment case?

Please help. Thanks.

2Selling Property Empty Re: Selling Property Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Does your husband knows about this inheritance? Sorry I can't answer your question in my inbox as my inbox does not allow replies I don't know why!

3Selling Property Empty Selling Property Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

myang3la

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

Thank you for your response! Appreciate.

No he doesn't know about my inheritance.

Regards

4Selling Property Empty Re: Selling Property Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

if you are married after the family code of the phil took effect (around 1988), whatever you receive as inheritance during your the effectivity of your marriage is your exclusive property , meaning wala right ang husbnd mo.

so dapat malaman mo ang mga important dates ng following:

1. kailan ka ikinasal? after august 1988 ba?(di ako sure sa effectivity date)
2.kailan mo namana din ang property?

if nakasal ka after the effectivity of the family code at namana or namatay ang may ari ng lupa during the effectivity of your marriage or habang kasal ka, then wala karapatan ang husband mo.

you need to show various documents to a lawyer in personal for better appreciation of facts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum