Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGING OF SURNAME

+4
keit
shad_marasigan
fritz_dem
DAKILA BATAN
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty CHANGING OF SURNAME Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:45 am

DAKILA BATAN

Arresto Menor

GUD DAY , GUSTO KO PO SANA NA ITANONG KUNG PAANO KO PO MAPAPALITAN ANG SURNAME KO?, ANG GAMIT KO PO KASI NA SURNAME AY SA NANAY KO DAHIL HINDI SILA KASAL NG TATAY KO,..GUSTO KO PO SANANG GAMITIN ANG APELIDO NA TATAY KO..PAANO,SAAN KO PO ITO MAPPALITAN?AT ANO PO ANG MGA KINAKAILANGAN? MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

2CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 pm

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

Good day again,

Atty, I have the same problem, this time sa kids ko naman. I have 3 kids whose surname are still under mine. Now that I'm already married to my husband who happened to be the biological father of my kids, I now wanted them to have their fathers name. What shall I do now, I remember a friend of mine mentioned about annotation. That the birth certificate of my kids will no longer change instead it will only be annotated stating their new family name.

Question, how can I go about it? What are the necessary procedures I need to undertake in order for me to finally fix it? Do I need to get a duly notarized affidavit? If yes, what kind of affidavit should it be?

Thanks in advance atty. hope you can help me with this.

3CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

This is a special proceedings filed with the court. You can go to the municipal hall and ask for the court that handles special proceedings. From there, you can start your journey.

4CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty CHANGING SURNAME Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm

keit

keit
Arresto Menor

Good evening po... gsto ko lang po malaman kung paano magpachange surname nga daughter ko. Gamit nya ung sa Daddy nya at gusto kong palitan at gamitin ung sa akin.. ano po ba mga dapat kong gawin? gusto ko po palitan kasi po matagal na kaming hiwalay ng daddy nya at hindi sya responsible. He does not give full nor partial support to my daughter, not any. Maybe because he is unemployed and has many vices. please help me. thank you po!

5CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

keit wrote:Good evening po... gsto ko lang po malaman kung paano magpachange surname nga daughter ko. Gamit nya ung sa Daddy nya at gusto kong palitan at gamitin ung sa akin.. ano po ba mga dapat kong gawin? gusto ko po palitan kasi po matagal na kaming hiwalay ng daddy nya at hindi sya responsible. He does not give full nor partial support to my daughter, not any. Maybe because he is unemployed and has many vices. please help me. thank you po!

There are many grounds in changing surname but I think that ground that you plan to throw is not one of those.

6CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm

real_jom

Arresto Menor

Good pm po!

Paano po ba ang process kung papalitan po namin ang apelido ng pamangkin ko, OLING po kasi name ng mama nya, at REAL po ang sa tatay, Pwede po ba ipalate register nalang para po hindi masyada maproseso at magastos?

Salamat po sa attention

7CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 am

gras ya

Arresto Menor

hi there! i have problems with my kids surname...they have both two BC. one was in my surname before i got married to their father and the other one was in my husbands surname after we got married. in the nso records, was only their BC in my surname. they were using my husbands surname all the way their school years. my kids are 18 and 17 now. when i had their nso BC last 3 months ago thats the time i knew.what will i do to change their nso BC surname to their father's surname? pls help me

thank you

8CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:39 pm

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

I already made inquiries about Legitimation by Subsequent Marriage for my children's birth certificate in the local civil registrar's office where my kids live birth registered. All information for that matter have been sorted out, it's just that I doubt if we could still pursue it since this office is also requiring us an evidence of him being the real father of my kids or a document establishing my husbands' paternity to my children.

They were born (3 of them) in the period from 2004 to 2006 bearing my last name and without the name of their father on their birth certificates and we got married only by 2010. I would like to seek assistance on how we could go through about it since local civil registrar's office suggestion for DNA test is far from realization because of the super expensive cost of the procedure. This has been distressing me this past few days for their school is already asking for the annotation of their BC. I really need your expertise on this matter attorney, hope you could help me think of other options.

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much..

9CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 am

mitchydomz

Arresto Menor

good morning po, ask ko lang po kung paano ang process ng pagpapalit ng surname ng son ko, ung sa father nya po kasi ung gamit nyang surname, eh hiwalay na po kami at unmarried nman po kmi, my new partner po ako now na gustong ilipat sa surname nya ang anak ko at un nman po ang napagkasunduan namin, anu po ba ang process na dapat kong gawin? thanks po..

10CHANGING OF SURNAME Empty Re: CHANGING OF SURNAME Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:35 pm

mary grace cadagat

Arresto Menor

good afternoon poh ask q lng poh sana anu pede gawin at anu mga requirements sa paglilipat ng apelido ng anak q? gmit nya poh un sa tatay nya pro di kmi kasal at almost 4 years na poh xa d ngppkta sa bata at wala din suporta.ganu poh kya ktagal ang pgpproces at how much poh kya ang aabutin? slamat poh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum