Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

noise pollution

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1noise pollution Empty noise pollution Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:45 pm

juan07

Arresto Menor

hi atty. ask ko lang po my bill po ba para noise pollution? hindi po kasi kami pakapagreklamo sa baranggay dto smin kasi kamag anak nila ung my ari ng videokehan e naabala po kmi na galing pang nyt shift. tnx atty. Sad

2noise pollution Empty Re: noise pollution Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:50 pm

attyLLL

even if they have relatives, the remedy is to first file a formal complaint at the bgy. ask that the relatives not be part of the lupon

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3noise pollution Empty Re: noise pollution Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:25 am

burugudumslaw

Arresto Menor

i just want to ask do we have a law about noise pollution... because i have problem about one of the warehouse at the back of out house who owns by meralco.. they are making noise with their delivery everyday in the morning at noon afternoon evening and wee hours.. wee hours around 3am.. they always wake me up because of the noise of their truck, noise of the metal that is banging... my room is maybe 6ft away from the fire wall of our subdivision and behind that wall maybe 10ft away is their warehouse.... what can i do about is sir and madam.. if anybody can help me... please by the this warehouse just started maybe 1month ago im trying to go with but i cant help it anymore..

4noise pollution Empty Re: noise pollution Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 am

attyLLL

you can inquire at the osha if they have standards on noise level. you can write to them or file a complaint at the bgy. name the supervisor or manager as respondent

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum