Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization due to technicality

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization due to technicality Empty Regularization due to technicality Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 pm

slabsp1017

Arresto Menor

Good morning. My probationay period for six months ended already and I'm still working with the same company (going on 7 months). I have not received any contract for my regularization. I was told by our site manager that "technically" I'm already a regular employee. My question is being "technically" regular, will I be able to avail the benefits given to regular employees, such as paid leaves, even without a signed contract of regularization? Also, is it not automatic for the company to give a contract for regularization after the lapse of the probationary period?

Many thanks.

2Regularization due to technicality Empty Re: Regularization due to technicality Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:50 pm

attyLLL

it is correct that you are already a regular employee. write a courteous email to your hr inquiring about your benefits.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Regularization due to technicality Empty Re: Regularization due to technicality Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 pm

slabsp1017

Arresto Menor

I forgot to mention that in my proby contract, it was indicated that I will be receiving a signing bonus; half of which was already given during my first two months, and the balance, upon the end of six months and upon signing of a contract for regularization. My problem now is that since they have not given me a contract for regularization, I haven't received yet the balance of my signing bonus. And because of this, I'm afraid that the benefits that should be given to me as a regular employee may also be put on hold. Everytime I inquire about my contract, our site manager's reply is that it's still with the big boss. I just don't understand what's holding them from giving me the contract. And also, it's not just me that's affected, there are many of us in this kind of a situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum