Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case, please help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case, please help Empty estafa case, please help Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:02 pm

eunicia

Arresto Menor

Good day po. Hingi lang sana po ako ng advise. Masyado na kasi akong napaparanoid. May family friend po ako na nagpapaloan sa bank. Sya ang nag-aayos ng mga papeles. Minsan gumagawa pa sya ng mga fake na id at documents para sa maaprove ang loan. One time meron po siyang approval na housing loan sa certain bank na need nya ng pangtransnfer para marelease ang loan. Ginamit nya din ung dati namin house para maging address nya sa loan. And then po nangutang sya ng sa isa pa namin friend ng 200k para sa expenses ng bank na may interest na 10% every 2 weeks. Hanggang ngaun hindi pa nya nababayaran at nkapag interest cya ng 8mo. Nung natigil ang interest nagalit na po ung inutangan. Nagco-maker po ako duon sa 200k. And then umutang po ulit cya ng 1M na may tubong 700k na mababayaran upon release nya ng loan sa bank. Sinamahan ko po na kunin ang 1M na cheque at sa pag encash. Un daw po ang gagamitin sa pagtransfer ng title ng loan nya. Binigyan nya ako ng 50k as tulong din sa akin at sa pagsama. Ngayon po hindi pa cya nkakabayad. Nagdedemanda at ngpa nbi na daw po ung mga nagpautang at dinadamay ako. Sabi po sa nbi economic sabotage at estafa ang ikakaso at hindi na papakawan sa kulungan ung frend ko na nangutang. Ako dw po accesories sa crime. Natatakot po ako makulong. Wala naman po dumating na subpoena sa amin. Pero sinasabi inaantay na lang nila lumabas ang warrant at dadakipin kmi 2.Narelease na nya po ung loan nya pero hindi pa cya nagbabayad. Nag issue cya ng cheque pero hindi po na ideposit nung nagpautang dahil nangako na nagbabayad. Ngaun close account na po. Sana matulungan nyo po ako. Ang sabi po ng nagdedemanda sa akin makipagtulungan ako at ituro ko asan ung umutang para hindi ako idamay. E naging kaibigan ko un at baka ako balikan. Hndi ko na alam ang ggawin Salamat. Crying or Very sad

2estafa case, please help Empty Re: estafa case, please help Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 pm

eunicia

Arresto Menor

Please help naman po. Any advice?

3estafa case, please help Empty threating me to sue estafa Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:51 am

mjmalquisto

Arresto Menor

hi atty good day po,

im reading this forum for few days now, but i really thought of sending you my story and help me on this. pls allow me to give you the whole story..it might be long.

i have worked in a construction firm in manila before ive got hired here abroad. my friend asked me if i could get partner with her on the business "pautang" with 10% interest/month. i didnt invested capital on it, it was my friend and my job is to get interested borrowers, do all the legworks, withdraw money from the borrowers ATMs (lately she handles the borrowers ATMs), collect the payments, return the remaining money to borrower, remit it to her, do account reports, including the risks of whenever she issues check without funds, i explain everything to the borrower and solve it with the former.out of the work she give me 2% commission. it started from 10k collectibles and eventually booms up to 140k most of the time, in every 15th and 30th of the month. as per my report she profited nearly 400k in more than a year let me say also, with the help of all my sacrifices.

so, the construction comes closer to an end. some workers and staff were terminated. we ended up few more bad accounts less than a dozen. i settled 4 (ranging from 15k - 25k each) accounts which i had personally paid for her including the interest. i told her i will just pay some on my own just to get rid of whatever misunderstanding it may cause. so i had sacrificed. i set aside my personal account. of course lately, she already arguing with me, demeaning words she thrown at me.

when i got hired abroad, i left my business partner should i say with my personal account (remaining balance of 18k from 32k including interest) and 3 remaining bad accounts (although nabawasan na to nila ng mga borrowers, ATMs of the borrowers are with her, natanggal sa work kaya d natapos bayaran. ranges from 15k - 25k each)

so when i send money to my wife, i asked my wife to deposit payment to friend's account. although, i have received constant follow up of payments twice in every month, fb messages etc. just a month ago, i failed to pay her because di kasya..but im thinking by next month i guess bawi ako...however, i was already bombarded with hurting words, txt messages, fb messages, she texted insulting words to my wife. again, she was threating me na mahaharass lang kami daw, pati wife ko, pati family ko sa province sa mga subpoena na ipapadala sa akin. she will sue me estafa because nga may 3 pang unclosed accounts. including narin sa balnce ko, so this month, i have decided to just pay her all my remaining balances amounting to 10400. so i am already fully paid.

my questions po atty:

1. on the 3 bad accounts, isa dun, (when i was still in my previous work) i had let somebody signed the promissory note in behalf of the borrower , because he was not around the time na magkikita na kami and mag remit na ako ng pera. when my friend mag iissue na ng check i have called the borrower regarding dun in which my friend heard our conversation over the phone...she then released the check on the amount borrowed. also the ATMs of the borrowers are all with her.

By the way, these 3 bad accounts mentioned are just renewed loans already, meaning meron na silang account before sa kanya like many times na renew, only that your last renew lang nag palya. also, nag start na sila mag bawas dun sa utang nila only that hindi nila na bayaran buo...
Makaksuhan ba ako ng estafa, dun sa pinapirma kong promissory note instead of borrower? which is nangyari naman yun dun sa iba, na iba ung nagpirma kasi hindi available ung humihiram, although bayad naman at alang problema?

2. before i have promised to her na sige dahan dahanin ko nalang bayaran ung bad accounts para ala ng mahabang diskusyon which i did nga sa 4 previous account, pero sa natanggap ko na panlalait and insulting words pati asawa ko na out of our trasactions, dinamay pati family ko in the province threatened sa subpoena and haharass lang, im thinking, maybe i should not pay her in behalf of the other borrowers...this should not be fair. magagamit ba nya ung promis ko na magbayad..?

atty, kasi i am really willing to just pay na lang sana to avoid misunderstanding, pero s inasal nya di ko na gustuhan...what if mangyari na naman na magipit kami...insultuhin na naman kami..ang d ko matanggap pati asawa ko binabastos at iniinsulto nya na shes out of our trasaction naman....

3. nasa abroad ako, pano po kung mag kaso sya? pwede ho bang kasuhan nya asawa ko..if not, so akong kasuhan nya..pano un e dito ako labas ng pinas...
ATTY help po, just to lighten up my minds.d naman siguro siya kikita ng ganun kalaki if pinagtatapon ko lng pera nya...sorry sa haba..gusto ko lng sana makita talaga the whole scenario...
THANKS THANKS PO more power

4estafa case, please help Empty Re: estafa case, please help Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Bardi

Arresto Menor

I have unpaid debt from my previous company loan. Last feb ako nag loan, it was 50k, paid interest in advance. Paid around 20k until May. Supposed to be loan was payable until July 30, 2012.
I know it's not a big amount but I just don't have the money. I have a job now pro ako kasi ang breadwinner and my lola is very sick, I could not shed money to pay for my loan. It goes for food and medicine.
The loaner told me to visit their office. I'm fearful that if I go their without money, they might trap me for imprisonment. I can also promise to pay cause I don't really know how to pay our debts. Marami na kaming utang sa probincya and sa mga relatives namin.
I was also told that they will file a case against me in my province. I no longer lived their as I am in Cebu, I visit their twice a year lang. Their office is in Cebu too.
Here are my concerns:
What case can they file against me? will I go to jail?
Can I get an advise from PAO?

Please help me. Salamat po.

5estafa case, please help Empty Re: estafa case, please help Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

eunicia

Arresto Menor

Napaparanoid na ako mga sir. Hindi may ko alam kung warrant ako o wla. Wla nmn dumadating na subpoena sa dati ko address. Tita ko na kc nakatira dun. Regarding ito dun sa post ko dati. Hay....

6estafa case, please help Empty Re: estafa case, please help Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 pm

attyLLL

eunicia, you are liable for any contract where you are comaker. you can make a direct inquiry at the nbi, or get an nbi clearance. if there was a case filed against you, it might appear there.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7estafa case, please help Empty Re: estafa case, please help Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

eunicia

Arresto Menor

Atty. Sa tingin nyo po ba macharge kmi ng estafa? regarding po sa post sa itaas. Hindi ko na alam ang ggawin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum