Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gadget Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gadget Loan Empty Gadget Loan Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 am

sempersolus

Arresto Menor

My sister po got her cellphone from a furniture and gadget shop on a installment basis for 6 months at 3% interest per month. She was able to pay 4 payments however, the last 2 she was delayed due to some financial issues with her ex-husband na di po binyaran yung tuition ng 2 kids nya so she had to give the money sa school instead sa cellphone nya. Since malaki yung tuition, she wasnt able to pay for almost two months but willing po sya magbayad she is just waiting for her bonuses sa office. The collector kept on coming sa house and one time i was the one na nakausap and the collector threatened na ipapabarangay na sya if di magbayad nung 5k na remaining nya sa phone, kelangan bayaran na kinabukasan.

what can my sister do with this since sinabi nya na ngang wala pa syang pambayad at willing syang magbayad pero she needed more time.

She told the collector na di sya pwedeng puntahan sa office kasi nagthreatened na papahiyain sya dun.

We read something online about a supreme court circular - cir 14-93 stating na yung barangay ay hindi dapat makialam sa mga reklamo between a company and an individual (article 4), dapat eh individual lang ang respondent or complainant.

tama po ba yun? advise po naman. salamat ng marami.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum