Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overtime Hours Removed from TimeSheet, Is it Legal?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rtpenero

Arresto Menor

Hi...Help me on this please...

My job is to prepare reports which oftentimes require me extend my time. I am a rank and file employee just to clarify. Records of my punches is done using a computer software exclusively for the use of the company.

My supervisor instills in me that OT is NOT allowed even if I extend my time just to finish my deliverables. He said its my deliverables and I should exert all efforts to finish them even if I stay 24 hours a day inside the office. In 15 days, my average excess hours is not lesser than 15 hours which are not being paid.

The last interaction we have, he said that I should be penalized for my lates and this should be deducted from my salary. We have a heated conversation which prompts me to file a resignation.

My question is: Can I demand from them to pay me the excess hours from previous months as part of my final pay?

Please advice. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum