Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO OVERTIME PAY and UNFAIR WORKING HOURS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO OVERTIME PAY and UNFAIR WORKING HOURS Empty NO OVERTIME PAY and UNFAIR WORKING HOURS Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:50 am

lbrx0218

Arresto Menor

Good Day! I'v been working as a prob. healthcare professional at a hospital for 4 months now. Since the hospital is newly established our daily working hours is always 12 hours, making us having an overtime of 3 hours per shift. Although, it's fine for me to work 12 hours per shift and gain 3 hours overtime in each of it... the main problem is the management is HOLDING our OT pay since November! It's been a hell of 3 months but still no words coming from the management, no memo or anything. From what i heard, they are having meetings about it. But is it our right as an employee to receive it on time? Is it a ground for an official complaint to DOLE?

Another one is, they are modifying our HOURS of WORK. Before we only have 96 hours per cut off (15 days) but starting today they made it to 108 hours (17 days) with unknown reasons. I've tried to ask but the only reason they've given was "they're paralleling the policies to the sister-hospital." which I think is not a valid reason. Can u please pay attention to that 108 hours because i think it is really unlawful. Thanks in advance. Sad

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

yes. go to dole.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum