Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

blank check

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blank check Empty blank check Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 pm

manorreyessy

Arresto Menor

Hi I'm Manor. New here and I'm happy we have this kind of website.

I would like to seek for your leagl advise on the below matter:

My uncle issued a 4 blank checks (no payee, no amount, no date but with signature) to his nephew sometime last year. His nephew borrowed this from him as he will use this if his suppliers required some PDC. So, no specific payee and confimed amount yet. It happens that his supplier did not require any PDC and blank checks should be return to my uncle. He trust his Nephew that much so he don't bother to retrieve the blank checks to him and they both know naman that said accounts has no funds. Yesterday, we are surprised to discover that his Nephew deposited the 1 check amounting to P700k so since there is no fund my uncle was charged 200 for every 40k(not so sure with figues). Now the problem is there are still 3 blank checks left on which i personally confirmed with the Nephews wife that her husband planned to deposit this pa. And per his husband he was also planning to sue
his uncle if he do not get anything. We badly need your immediate advise on this matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum