Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of Adjudication of Sole Heir

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Affidavit of Adjudication of Sole Heir Empty Affidavit of Adjudication of Sole Heir Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

chimesanders

Arresto Menor

The scenario:

My mom, who happened to be Single, lived with my dad,( who was married with his first wife but they separated 30 years ago).. My mom died just last year, and I am the only (legally adopted) daughter. Just last month, I filed an Affidavit of Adjudication of Sole Heir. My mom had 4 land titles in which should be transferred to me..

The problem is:

My mom's sister is holding 3 of the 4 land titles. and they want to take it.. and 1 of the 3 titles she is holding, she is selling it on Sulit.com.ph... my mom was not able to process the deed of sale for that land title.and until now, according to registry of deeds, and also land title holdings, the said lot is still under my mom's name..

Question:

what if the land title is sold? How will I get it from the buyer? Would my aunt succeed in selling my late mom's property even if it's not under her name? I suppose I am the legal and only heir. Can I file them a case or what?

thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum