Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary and 13month pay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary and 13month pay Empty salary and 13month pay Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

gareth

Arresto Menor

Hi,

tanong lang po nag resign po ako sa trabaho kasi po di po ako nakaka tanggap nang sahud nang tama..pina labor ko ang may ari nang companya dahil hindi ko po na tanggap ang sahud ko nang 1month plus ang 13 month pay..kaso po naka tanggap po ako nang threats galing sa companya.,ano po ba dapat kong gawin?pls help me po.

2salary and 13month pay Empty Re: salary and 13month pay Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

anong threats?

sumbong mo sa labor.. dagdag kaso yan..

3salary and 13month pay Empty Re: salary and 13month pay Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm

teacher bong

Arresto Menor

Sir our company is An ESL academy catering to Koreans and we provide English tutorial classes.My question is: I know that schools who increase their tuition fees are required by law to allot 70% of that increase to its teaching staff..Is our educational institute falls under that category?

4salary and 13month pay Empty Re: salary and 13month pay Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 pm

attyLLL

imo, no

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum