Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to request partial decision?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fcruz

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

I filed a case against my employer for illegal dismissal, non payment of wages, re-imbursement claims , OT pay etc.

The case is already submitted for resolution last July 30, 2012 at RAB-IV in Laguna.

My employer never deny my claim for the unpaid salaries , OT pay, re-imbursement claims. 13th month pay. My employer only contested that my dismissal is lawful.

I review the 2011 NLRC rules of procedure and ad per

SECTION 17. PERIOD TO DECIDE CASE. - The Labor Arbiter shall render his/her decision within thirty (30) calendar days, without extension, after the submission
of the case by the parties for decision, even in the absence of stenographic notes;
Provided however, that cases involving overseas Filipino workers shall be decided
within ninety (90) calendar days after the filing of the complaint. (13a)

Unfortunately I called the office of the arbiter last week and the secretary of the labor arbiter to handle the case told me that i should wait for 9 months.

Is it possible for the arbiter to decide partially because the money claim is my last salary and my personal money that i used to pay the phone for the company and internet bills of the company. I still cant find a new job

Is possible to to have a partial decision????

Thank you very much.

attyLLL

what i do is to file a motion to resolve after the 3rd month.

partial resolution is not within rules. it's technically possible but unlikely

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

fcruz

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty for your reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum