Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how do i apply for child support? can i file for termination of parental authority against the father of my kids?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

olgagarcia

Arresto Menor

i'm a single mother of 2 kids aged 3 and 1. the father and i are not married and the kids are both living with me. both kids carry the surname of their father since he acknowledged them upon birth by signing on their birth certificate. how can i file for child support for the kids? eversince the kids were born (father and i separated when i was pregnant with the 2nd child but he still acknowledged the kid when i gave birth), he never gave any financial support. if ever, can i also file for termination of parental authority since he is not giving any kind of support for the kids? he only sees them once a year upon the request of his mom and siblings. thanks.

lampatotowife

lampatotowife
Arresto Menor

My dear,
I am not a lawyer but I just want to give you some advice as a woman.Yes,definitely your children is entitled for child support.Read the RA9262.Go to Women's desk sa PNP and tell them your problem.Look for any evidences that your ex got a stable job as well as his income and let thepolice and dswd help you with the process.Wala namang bayad kung ang ifile mo ay RA9262.But I guess the police will also add RA7610.Get a good attorney after na maifile mo ang kaso sa police.Winning case kapag child support dahil sacred law ito lalo na sa family code especially acknowledged ng father ang children mo.God bless you sana magtagumpay ka.But remember posible makulong ang ex mo.Pagisipan mo muna at talk to your ex.write a demand letter.otherwise baka masyadong drastic kung ireport agad sa police di ba..Decide first ano ba ang gusto mong mangyari? But about sa termination of parental authority bilang single parent nasa sa iyo lahat ng rights.Wala kang tatanggalin dahil visitation rights lang ang pwede sa ex mo...Kapag tinanggal mo pa sa kanya iyun unfair ka na.Kaya pagisipan mo muna.Baka makuha pa sa mabuting usapan... Laughing

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

lampatotowife wrote:My dear,
I am not a lawyer but I just want to give you some advice as a woman.Yes,definitely your children is entitled for child support.Read the RA9262.Go to Women's desk sa PNP and tell them your problem.Look for any evidences that your ex got a stable job as well as his income and let thepolice and dswd help you with the process.Wala namang bayad kung ang ifile mo ay RA9262.But I guess the police will also add RA7610.Get a good attorney after na maifile mo ang kaso sa police.Winning case kapag child support dahil sacred law ito lalo na sa family code especially acknowledged ng father ang children mo.God bless you sana magtagumpay ka.But remember posible makulong ang ex mo.Pagisipan mo muna at talk to your ex.write a demand letter.otherwise baka masyadong drastic kung ireport agad sa police di ba..Decide first ano ba ang gusto mong mangyari? But about sa termination of parental authority bilang single parent nasa sa iyo lahat ng rights.Wala kang tatanggalin dahil visitation rights lang ang pwede sa ex mo...Kapag tinanggal mo pa sa kanya iyun unfair ka na.Kaya pagisipan mo muna.Baka makuha pa sa mabuting usapan... Laughing

i agree. if she decided to go for criminal case, there is a possibility na mawala totally ang child support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum