Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expulsion of a Grade Student

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Expulsion of a Grade  Student Empty Expulsion of a Grade Student Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

whinkeeloo

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po atty. my daughter was accused of things she did in school ( behavior ), but when we ask her every time I get to know what she did, she always tells me the whole story, conclusion is she was provoked or napahiya because of a teacher shouting at her or her classmate making harutan to her. With regards to this matter the school printed a copy of a letter for me to sign that if my daughter wont comply to pass the academic and behavioral evaluation she will be expelled in school. with my full knowledge that this was a legal document I opted to ask if I could bring first the document home for us to discuss, but the school didnt allow me too and forced me to still sign the document. The document was dated june and I signed the same date they called me in August. My name was even misspelled wrong and I corrected this as well.

Now after less than 2 weeks, they sent out a letter that they a requesting for my daughter to be transferred to other school. This was cleared out when I talked to them that they are not really requesting but letting us know that my kid is expelled.

Atty, what grounds po ang pwede ikaso sa kanila? I guess this is discrimination po sa bata? as well as deprivation of education to a child? pero seek pa rin po ako since I have signed the document na rin kasi.

Sana po ma advice mo kami nito lalo na sa Deped Law and Law regarding sa bata rin.

thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum