Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BADLY NEEDED... PLS HELP.. BIRTH CERTIFICATE ERRORS - SURNAME

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

moOseEkA

Arresto Menor

Good Day to all!.

Please need your help, I had a problem on my birth Certificate.. Actually when I was a child my mother change my surname "GUEMO" into "JALARAN" but my birth certificate registered as GUEMO, but when I go to school since then until now I use the JALARAN. Only to find out my mom forged my birth cert.. She just only erased the name of my father but the rest is real.. She's married to my step-father when I was 1 year old, without any legal process she had change my surname.. Now, I am planning to go to abroad but the birth certificate is one of the main requirements for passport. If I decided to use the GUEMO what are the legal or petition needed to change my surname since grade school until now? And how much is the processing fee for that? Actually it's hard to some actions because there are monetary involve... How can I make these things possible.. Please need some advice so badly.. I am single mom and also my son is under my surname Jalaran. Sad really need your help.. Thanks!..

attyLLL

a petition for change of name, but no guarantee the court will grant it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum