Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help on birth certificate errors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help on birth certificate errors Empty help on birth certificate errors Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

raraluna

Arresto Menor

my mother got pregnant with a married man. I was born on Nov. 1 1990
Later they got married after the 1st wife died. My mother and my biological father had a son,named Peter. So, when when my mother accomplished a certificate of live birth,she wrote

father's name: peter Capangpangan(my brother's name) so that i will carry my father's surname.
the date marriage is wrong also, it is the date of their 1st meeting as lovers.

What should I do to correct those errors made by the now deceased wife/mother? can this still be changed? why and how?I really do not know what to do. Thanks for the help attorney... (raraluna77 Atyahoodotcom)

2help on birth certificate errors Empty Re: help on birth certificate errors Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 am

attyLLL

your brother can file a court petition for correction of records

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum